I know some of you are still dealing with snow and so I thougth I’d give you a little spring inspiration. You can do the same for me this summer when it’s too hot to grow anything and you’re still harvesting wonderful tomatoes and other fruits and veggies. Oh, and there’s a great giveaway at the bottom of the post so scroll on down…
We had some pretty pink wildflowers pop up after our last rain. The look a little washed out here since I took this picture in the early afternoon.
The citrus trees are just beautiful and the bees are loving them. Sometimes I can smell the blossoms through my kitchen window as I wash dishes. I’ve citrus blossoms.
Esther and I worked out front this weekend tidying up our flower beds and our potted flowers. She loves watering so she watered the rosemary and chili pequin plants for me. I’m going to try growing stevia this year. I planted one in a container (last photo, container on left) and then two near where Esther was watering. I’m hopeful.
Giveaway is closed and the winner is….Tina McElhattan. Congratulations!
To help celebrate spring I’ve teamed up with some other pretty amazing bloggers to bring you a chance to win the following…
- Cedar Suet Plug Bird Feeder (courtesy of Your Gardening Friend)
- Wildlife Sciences Sunflower Blend Suet Plugs (2 packages)
- Pennington Ultra Nut & Fruit Blend Bird Food (2.5 lbs.)
- Pennington Ultra Nut & Fruit Blend Bird Food, No Hulls (2.5 lbs.)
- Galvanized Poultry Feeder/Waterer with Glass Quart Jar
- Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy (3.5 oz.)
- The Art of Gardening: Building Your Soil eBook (courtesy of Learning and Yearning. You can read my review here.)
The giveaway is open to US residents until April 10th at 11:59pm. Happy entering!